• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC-Full for Team Deployment Failure

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a package project for Adobe CC for teams in my workplace environment.  I have downloaded and used the Packager to create the different deployment types that I need, but I am having an issue with deploying the full Adobe CC to my staff.

I have an elevated privilege script that calls the installer and proceeds to kick off the installation.  I can watch as each CC component gets installed and starts showing up on the computer's Start menu.  Then after about 40 minutes the process ends in failure, nearly all of the applications that were installed have gotten removed, and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what went wrong.

I've been through many google searches and checked a number of log files, the only thing that gives me any indication of a problem is the Windows Event Viewer's Application log which gives an error stating that it cannot connect to the Installation Service.

My environment is a mixed Windows 7 x64 Enterprise, and Windows 10 x64 Enterprise.  The users that I'm trying to install this for are regular users in that they don't have rights to install software on their machines, which is why I have the elevated privilege script to initiate the installation.  I've done pretty much everything that I can think of but I keep having installation failures, and with each attempt taking nearly an hour before finding out whether it worked, this is turning into a rather time consuming process.  Thanks for any help or insight you might be able to provide in resolving this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Hi mazzie1180​,

The most common cause of a package installation failing could be due to operating system incompatibility and the first application from the All Apps package that I can think of which can be causing this failure is Project Felix.

Project Felix requires you to be running at least the anniversary update of Windows 10.

However to find out what is exactly causing this roll back of the package installation, could you please check the PDApp.log file located at %temp% on one of the affec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mazzie1180​,

The most common cause of a package installation failing could be due to operating system incompatibility and the first application from the All Apps package that I can think of which can be causing this failure is Project Felix.

Project Felix requires you to be running at least the anniversary update of Windows 10.

However to find out what is exactly causing this roll back of the package installation, could you please check the PDApp.log file located at %temp% on one of the affected machines and see if you can see an error code there.

You can find what different error codes mean from the below help article:

Troubleshoot Creative Cloud apps installation and uninstallation errors

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines