Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Intune deployment Error 0x80070004

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy Creative Cloud via Intune but I received the 2 following errors below :

Access is denied. (0x80070005) : I assume I solved this issue by deploying a PowerShell Script thanks to this thread : https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/security-zone-registry-settings-is-enabled-error-cod...

(I had this issue in my VM that's why ...)

Then now, I get this error : Error code: 0x80070004 Unknown

Googled it, find that this error translate to "The system cannot open the file."

But sadly I can't find a solution.
Any idea how to workaround please ?

Attached file : 
- Screeshot from Intune's error

- Exemple of Intune Deployment .log file

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Hello, 

I think some of the conflicting processes (like MS office apps - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) are running which might be causing the issue. It generally happens when you try to install an Acrobat package or a package including Acrobat. 

Kindly try to deploy the package in the logged-off state or can create a batch script to close all MS Office apps. I would recommend checking with the manufacturer who might be able to give you more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go Install.log from a user.

04/01/21 08:25:33:017 | [INFO] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 9496 | ERROR: DW046: Following Conflicting processes were running - block:OUTLOOK.EXE

Any idea for how can I force quit Outlook.exe before Intune try to redeploy the app please ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I think some of the conflicting processes (like MS office apps - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) are running which might be causing the issue. It generally happens when you try to install an Acrobat package or a package including Acrobat. 

Kindly try to deploy the package in the logged-off state or can create a batch script to close all MS Office apps. I would recommend checking with the manufacturer who might be able to give you more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines