• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC library Sync Error - Persistent through uninstall/restart.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my editors is not able to sync fonts or library files with the rest of the team. The app is showing an uknown sync error and no folder location path. "Pause syncing" button is unresponsive and trying to select the folder location to User>Creative Cloud Files just leaves the app stuck in "moving folder". 

In addition to the sync error, all of the mogrt files she was attempting to sync to the CC library have vanished from the my work section of the app. My guess is they never made it to the cloud, is there a local temp folder where those still might exist?

Adobe logs are uploaded.

AdobeLogs_20210226_125158_269-mac.zip

We tried various suggested methods to restore sync with no luck:
  1. Using the CCuninstal tool and reinstalling version 3.12.8.1 manually
  2. Trashing the CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx files
  3. Trashing the .db files in coresync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

@SuJoshi Thank you for the link. I did ommit in my orginal post that using the "learn more" resulted in no particular error but we did go through the process outlined in both of these links without any change. As an update, our onsite ACSP went through a number of troubleshooting steps with Adobe support yesterday. The only way they were able to get syncing back was to create a new user profile on the workstation. Technically this issue is solved, just not an ideal way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

kglad_0-1614524843148.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad - Sorry I do not seem to be able to edit my previous post. Inserting the images here instead.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.54.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-26 at 1.02.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope the below help document might help you in troubleshooting the issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-spinning.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

You have to click on "Learn more" to get the actual error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SuJoshi Thank you for the link. I did ommit in my orginal post that using the "learn more" resulted in no particular error but we did go through the process outlined in both of these links without any change. As an update, our onsite ACSP went through a number of troubleshooting steps with Adobe support yesterday. The only way they were able to get syncing back was to create a new user profile on the workstation. Technically this issue is solved, just not an ideal way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines