• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Offline patching - not installers

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To start out this question I need to Ephesians I am looking for Adobe Creative Cloud "Offline" patches - NOT INSTALLERS.  We currently deploy CC 2017 products in an Offline configuration to our closed network and need to develop a patch management solution.  All forums/discussions point to downloading installers or run updates from product.

Issues involving Offline products

1. No internet access

2. Manual downloads of installers are time consuming (Login to Adobe Account/create offline installer package/USB/sneaker-net to system)

(e.g. Offline Illustrator package size 2.15GB)

3. Installer packages require internet access or not current version(s)

Requesting:

1. Website that includes patch along with fix action documentation (e.g. Security Bulletin)

2. Adobes "Official Answer" for Offline patch management on CC products

If Adobe's solution is create offline packages through our account than I will have to live with it.  I just wonder why all other vendors provide patch management solutions for offline content however when it comes to CC products.... 

Thank you

Adobe Creative Cloud - Direct Download  (Adobe Site - Online installer)

Download Creative Cloud apps

ProDesignTools - CC 2017 (Older package version)

Adobe CC 2017 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2017 Release | ProDesignTools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hi,

You have a couple of options - to build your own updater with Creative Cloud Packager and push that out via your preferred method or to use an on-premises updater built with AUSST.

For details see Enterprise & teams Help | Applying updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You have a couple of options - to build your own updater with Creative Cloud Packager and push that out via your preferred method or to use an on-premises updater built with AUSST.

For details see Enterprise & teams Help | Applying updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines