• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Plan Error

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a plan after my free trial ran out to use for my class assignments and received the confirmation email.  Everything was working fine until my desktop crashed and I had to fresh install Windows 10; I reinstalled Adobe CC but my account no longer shows that I have an active plan and can't contact support as it says I have to reach out to an administrator with my college.  I did this, and they said it's not something they have control over.  Any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hello,
I confirmed with my team internally and You have a subscription with your Adobe ID, not company account. To use the subscription associated with the above order you must use your email (pasadena.edu) and when you try to sign in please choose a Personal account. You may check if that works and in case you like to change the email address you may follow the below article and change the email and then you can use the new email to sign in and use the subscription.
Change Email

Let me know if yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very sorry, Dalamarelven, but the error message is correct and you will need to work with your educational institutions Creative Cloud admin.  If they are unsure of how to resolve the situation then please offer https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html which provides information on how they can schedule a session with a Creative Cloud for Enterprise Expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I checked your account and I do not see any subscription associated with your email. I believe you must be using a Shared device licensing wherein the Admins create a package and install it on the machine. If this is correct then you may have to reach the admins again and have them create a new licensing package for you as the OS was reinstalled and the Adobe license was removed from your machine.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/sdl-launch-error.html

If you think that you had a subscription associated with your email, then again you need to check with the admins of your organization to check your account on Adobe Admin console to see if you have a valid subscription.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the email confirmation concerning my payment that verifies that I paid on the 10th and the response concerning the account from my colleges IT department.  Any suggestions?  Or did I just get ripped off and lose money?

Payment.jpgIT Reply.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dalamarelvan, if you need to make an account change, as has been suggested by your education institutions Creative Cloud Admin, then please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  No action will be taken by posting in a public discussion forum.  

For more information on the process to change your e-mail address see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
I confirmed with my team internally and You have a subscription with your Adobe ID, not company account. To use the subscription associated with the above order you must use your email (pasadena.edu) and when you try to sign in please choose a Personal account. You may check if that works and in case you like to change the email address you may follow the below article and change the email and then you can use the new email to sign in and use the subscription.
Change Email

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines