• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC update file type - Mac OS

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We block file downloads that are considered risky at our firewall.  I'm having issues updating creative cloud though, and I believe it may be blocking the download.  Our security policy dictates that we can't do an any/any rule to allow downloads, so I need to find out what the specific file types are for the packages that are being downloaded for Creative Cloud.  Anyone have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you talking about program installations?

file sync'g?

font sync'g?

and do you have an enterprise/team license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Program installs for this particular situation.  I believe it's an enterprise license, but I'm not positive.  I'm the network/firewall person, so i'm just trying to make sure the users can get what they need...but I do know we've got a few people using creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines