Highlighted

change invoice information

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to change my company name and tax number on invoice. I wrote to chat but adobe not connected to chat and didnt answer. You are so bad...

Topics

Acrobat, Admin console, Enterprise, Licensing, Manage account, Services and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

change invoice information

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to change my company name and tax number on invoice. I wrote to chat but adobe not connected to chat and didnt answer. You are so bad...

Topics

Acrobat, Admin console, Enterprise, Licensing, Manage account, Services and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shoud be able to provide your tax information by Editing your Payment information. I'm not too sure abou tthe company name though. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/accounts.html#Editpaymentmethod

If you're unable to do it, please open a case from the Admin Console > Support tab. Our support team should be able to do this on your behalf.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
m_fatih LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I want to change company name and tax id.
I wrote support and they said remove team and create team. Ok I said yes. So after remove team, Adobe said "you will buy new licence". Why do i order new? I paid licence 3 days ago. They think team and order are same words so team=order!!!!!

Now I dont have licence. They removed my paid licence!!!

It is ridiculous

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines