• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing from Credit Card to Invoicing Only

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My accounting department is requiring me to change to Invoicing only (and not the credit card) due to the size of our team now (we have 7 users at almost $500/month). 

I contacted the support group at Adobe, and they told me I would have to cancel my account and create a new one.  That would be a hassle for my team to reset that all up.  If that is the only option, then I will have to start looking at other products. 

Seriously Adobe, this should be a simple change.  I'm very disappointed to hear this is the only option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

545EF60F-0D12-4182-92FB-84280C7DBCF7.jpeg

I’m persuaded that there is a different solution. But if that works out to be the only solution, the work to do that is quite simple.

• Export your users to a CSV file.
  • Cancel and get the new subscription based on a purchase order.
  • Import the users from the CSV file. At most, the users need to sign in again.

I’m asking Adobe to step in for confirmation of the procedure as given by Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

545EF60F-0D12-4182-92FB-84280C7DBCF7.jpeg

I’m persuaded that there is a different solution. But if that works out to be the only solution, the work to do that is quite simple.

• Export your users to a CSV file.
  • Cancel and get the new subscription based on a purchase order.
  • Import the users from the CSV file. At most, the users need to sign in again.

I’m asking Adobe to step in for confirmation of the procedure as given by Adobe support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

We're sorry for the frustration.

The support representative informed you correctly, you would need to cancel the existing subscription and place a new order to change the payment method.

You can reach the team on http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so they can assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines