Highlighted

Clients report errors when downloading CC products from AUSST Server

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently setup an AUSST server per adobe's instructions. The current error I am having is that when I open the creative cloud application on a client and try and download Photoshop CC2018 or any other Creative Cloud product, it fails around 5% with error code 113. BUT when I try and update Adobe CS6 product (Premiere Pro for example), it completes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Correct answer by mmahoney812 | Community Beginner

Hello,

I fixed this with a fresh synchronization.

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clients report errors when downloading CC products from AUSST Server

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently setup an AUSST server per adobe's instructions. The current error I am having is that when I open the creative cloud application on a client and try and download Photoshop CC2018 or any other Creative Cloud product, it fails around 5% with error code 113. BUT when I try and update Adobe CS6 product (Premiere Pro for example), it completes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Correct answer by mmahoney812 | Community Beginner

Hello,

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Generic Download errorFatal_ERROR = 113Download error. Unable to reach Adobe servers. Check your Internet
connectivity and firewall settings, and then try again.

Check this link for self help - Troubleshoot errors using Creative Cloud log files

~Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines