Exit

Corp control of Creative Cloud log-in

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved to  Enterprise & Teams.]

Hello everyone,

We have a team using Creative Cloud. As a security professional, we look for some alternatives to people don't use our passwords to open the Creative Cloud login.

So, is it possible in some way? In first place i've thought about a Group Policy to enforce some policies to users login to Adobe Cloud, i've research the internet looking for Administrative Templates and I only found options for Adobe Reader.

Hey you, experts! Can you help us?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

raphaeltake  wrote

(...) we look for some alternatives to people don't use our passwords to open the Creative Cloud login.

What does that mean?

Creative cloud for teams is basically a standard CC, but with enhanced management features like remote install via the IT, license management -- allocate licenses to people or retrieve them. But people are responsible to create their Adobe id and password.

CC for Enterprise has more configuration options and can use single sign in.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines