Highlighted

Correlate Product Profile with Report Suites in Adobe Analytics

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an administrator for one of the Login company

I have a request from one of our users who needs access to a couple of Report Suites. Now I do see that we have over 200 Product Profiles. I am not aware of how these Product Profiles are organized or which Report Suite is part of which Product Profile.

Is there a way for you guys to provide us with these details so that it would be easier for us to quickly provide access rather than keep guessing and go through the 200 Product profiles searching for the Report Suites.

Topics

Admin console, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Correlate Product Profile with Report Suites in Adobe Analytics

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an administrator for one of the Login company

I have a request from one of our users who needs access to a couple of Report Suites. Now I do see that we have over 200 Product Profiles. I am not aware of how these Product Profiles are organized or which Report Suite is part of which Product Profile.

Is there a way for you guys to provide us with these details so that it would be easier for us to quickly provide access rather than keep guessing and go through the 200 Product profiles searching for the Report Suites.

Topics

Admin console, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems that you have marketing cloud licenses so kindly post your query here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics/ct-p/adobe-analytics-community?prof...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines