Highlighted

Cost difference between having two Team accounts vs one Team account?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to a slight screwup, for a team of four, we have two Team accounts (with two seats each). Since one of the licence is dued for renewal, I'm wondering if there is any cost different if these four seats are managed by one Team account.

Hi,

According to the CCT FAQ page Creative Cloud for teams frequently asked questions these kind of volume discounts begin at 10 licenses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cost difference between having two Team accounts vs one Team account?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to a slight screwup, for a team of four, we have two Team accounts (with two seats each). Since one of the licence is dued for renewal, I'm wondering if there is any cost different if these four seats are managed by one Team account.

Hi,

According to the CCT FAQ page Creative Cloud for teams frequently asked questions these kind of volume discounts begin at 10 licenses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no cost difference but there is an advantage to manage all the licenses via one subscription. In addition, if you reach the magic number of 10 subscriptions, you would be able to profit from a volume discount.

I suggest you contact your vendor to arrange the merge of the licenses. Should be easy as one is due for renewal. Cancel that one and add 2 licences to the remaining.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines