Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COVID-19 HOME ACCESS FOR CS6 PRODUCT???

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

My school district (Castro Valley Unified) has a district-wide license for CS6 and my students and I would like to use it at home for our schoolwork. May we please have permission to do so? I know that your current program is for CC only, but we have a legitimately purchsed license from you, even it's old.

Thank you very much.

Gary Ellis

(Edited by a moderator, emails removed

NOTE: This is a public forum accessible to all, kindly refrain from sharing your personal details. For now, I have edited and removed the information.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us. Adobe has an offer which is valid for schools and colleges affected by the COVID-19 campus closures. However, please check your license details. "Mobile apps and older app versions (Creative Cloud 2018 or older) are not available as part of the temporary at-home license." https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us. Adobe has an offer which is valid for schools and colleges affected by the COVID-19 campus closures. However, please check your license details. "Mobile apps and older app versions (Creative Cloud 2018 or older) are not available as part of the temporary at-home license." https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines