Highlighted

Covid 19

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our schools works with an out of area tech company, I have asked them to fill out the request for school access during Covid 19, but I have no idea if they actually did. Is there anyway to find out if they actually did and how long the process for approval is? 

Thanks so much!

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Covid 19

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our schools works with an out of area tech company, I have asked them to fill out the request for school access during Covid 19, but I have no idea if they actually did. Is there anyway to find out if they actually did and how long the process for approval is? 

Thanks so much!

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Could you please let us know your school's name in a personal message, I'll check the details and let you know.

Click here to know how you can send me a personal message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines