Highlighted

Create a package, can't select "Redirect to internal Adobe update server", it's greyed out.

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I use the desktop app to create install packages I have no problems adding the override files, but that only works for 2018 and older apps.

When I try and use the web-based tools, the Redirect to internal Adobe update server option is greyed out.

Any ideas?

OK,

I figured it out, you need to add the ovveride XML in prefs, first, then the option appears!

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a package, can't select "Redirect to internal Adobe update server", it's greyed out.

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I use the desktop app to create install packages I have no problems adding the override files, but that only works for 2018 and older apps.

When I try and use the web-based tools, the Redirect to internal Adobe update server option is greyed out.

Any ideas?

OK,

I figured it out, you need to add the ovveride XML in prefs, first, then the option appears!

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check our help document for step by step process: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/package/help/update-server-setup-tool.html.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
PSISRAEL LATEST
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks. It wasn't SUPER obvious, but I figured it out!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines