Highlighted

Create Cloud Packager - Animate CC - Download Issues

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I am currently running into an issue with building windows installation packages of the latest Adobe CC '2016' update - 20th June Release.

I am attempting to download all the new application versions and updates for inclusion on a Windows Image deployment for institute use.

I have successfully completed this process several times in the past with previous versions of Adobe CC and CCP.

ERROR INFO: Download of the Windows version of Adobe Animate (AdobeAnimate15.2-mul Version:15.2.0.69) is failing with fatal error 117 during download.

Info retrieved via PDApp log file.

Bit of background on what I have done as far as troubleshooting my issue, all still failing:

Tried download on multiple PC's - all with Wired network connections.

Did the usual clearing of CCP cache. New CCP installations on a fresh windows build were still getting the same error for the Animate CC Download.

Tried downloading as part of an AllApps Package with updates included - meaning checked all the boxes to included all available applications before download.

Tried downloading Animate CC by itself with updates - Single App Package.

What has worked:

1. Package download including Animate CC has completed successfully for iMac - same license info etc, obviously packaging as DMG for different OS platform but the same licensing principles apply in the background (including this in case I get the response that my license agreement must not cover use of Adobe Animate CC)

2. Downloading all the available CC apps WITHOUT including (excluding) Animate CC - box unchecked before proceeding to click the 'Build' button

Has anyone else experienced this issue when attempting to package a new Windows Package of the newest release of Adobe CC?

Any info/response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create Cloud Packager - Animate CC - Download Issues

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I am currently running into an issue with building windows installation packages of the latest Adobe CC '2016' update - 20th June Release.

I am attempting to download all the new application versions and updates for inclusion on a Windows Image deployment for institute use.

I have successfully completed this process several times in the past with previous versions of Adobe CC and CCP.

ERROR INFO: Download of the Windows version of Adobe Animate (AdobeAnimate15.2-mul Version:15.2.0.69) is failing with fatal error 117 during download.

Info retrieved via PDApp log file.

Bit of background on what I have done as far as troubleshooting my issue, all still failing:

Tried download on multiple PC's - all with Wired network connections.

Did the usual clearing of CCP cache. New CCP installations on a fresh windows build were still getting the same error for the Animate CC Download.

Tried downloading as part of an AllApps Package with updates included - meaning checked all the boxes to included all available applications before download.

Tried downloading Animate CC by itself with updates - Single App Package.

What has worked:

1. Package download including Animate CC has completed successfully for iMac - same license info etc, obviously packaging as DMG for different OS platform but the same licensing principles apply in the background (including this in case I get the response that my license agreement must not cover use of Adobe Animate CC)

2. Downloading all the available CC apps WITHOUT including (excluding) Animate CC - box unchecked before proceeding to click the 'Build' button

Has anyone else experienced this issue when attempting to package a new Windows Package of the newest release of Adobe CC?

Any info/response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of licensing are you using? Is this a device license package?

Does the same issue occur if you build a regular named user package?

I tested this and was able to build a package with Animate CC without an error.

If you can build a named user package you could use the 'Create License File' feature to add the license afterwards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines