• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud deployment on Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI)

Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is here to support you.

Creative Cloud products are now permitted(*) in virtualized environments. Though we have conducted limited testing of some Creative Cloud products in virtualized or server-based environments, we still recommend that you test your workflows in an evaluation version of these products before deciding whether to use one of these products. 

Adobe has collaborated with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Teradici, and NVIDIA to provide best practices for Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise customers who deploy on VDI on remote cloud environments. These Best Practices Guides will be regularly updated as VDI technology advances.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects, including Adobe Media Encoder and After Effects Render Engine are constantly being tested by Adobe in cooperation with each cloud vendor, enabling technology partners, third-party plug-in developers, and hardware peripheral providers.

(*) Named User licensing can be deployed in a virtualized environment, whereas Shared Device License (SDL) is not permissible in a virtualized environment at this time. Adobe Acrobat DC supports virtual environments.

To learn more, see Technical support boundaries for virtualized or server-based environments.
For queries, feedback, and suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.

TOPICS
Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen some of the documentation on using Adobe CC with virtual desktops but I need to know more. We are venturing into virtual desktops with Microsoft Azure and require case studies and workflows. Here is what we will be using:

• chromebooks
  • 300 seats
  • plenty of Adobe CC licenses for desktops
  • we have Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive

Again, any case studies and workflows would be helpful. I am particularly concerned about uploading media files and how Adobe will then access and process these in the cloud. I worry that Google Drive may have a compression and preview that won't work with the project files in Adobe. Where then, is the best place for these media files? They will need to stay in one place for the duration of a project hat could last up to one month. I know that brings us to using virtual desktops rather than labs, but what else do I need to know?

Any advice is welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You can check this article to get a few information: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/creative-cloud-deployment-on-vdi.html

I would recommend creating an expert session from the admin console to get more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines