• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App and InTune - Windows 10

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had any luck with installing the Creative Cloud Desktop App through InTune? I am trying to install the CC Desktop App as a required app in InTune. After creating the package with the IntuneWinAppUtil, I end up with a 400MB package. The install fails with error 0x87D300C9. I have increased the timeout and have made small changes but the install always fails. Is there a way to automate this install through InTune? I dont want to leave it to the user to browse to the enterprise site and download and install the Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Hello, 

You can create the package of the creative cloud from the admin console and can use any deployment tool to install it on the user's machine. Kindly install that package on the machine without using any deployment tool. If it is installing successfully so I would request you to contact the manufacturer of the tool to get assistance on deploying the same package using Intune.

You can check the below help documents for more details

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/fundamentals/planning-guide

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

You can now use Microsoft Intune to deploy Windows 64-bit packages created on the Adobe Admin console, read this thread to know how: Deploy Adobe packages using Microsoft Intune 

(If you have any feedback or are encountering issues or need help with something, do let us know by posting on this thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

You can create the package of the creative cloud from the admin console and can use any deployment tool to install it on the user's machine. Kindly install that package on the machine without using any deployment tool. If it is installing successfully so I would request you to contact the manufacturer of the tool to get assistance on deploying the same package using Intune.

You can check the below help documents for more details

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/fundamentals/planning-guide

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/package/help/deploying-packages.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting around the admin console by downloading the offline installer and extracting the files. Run it through the IntuneWinAppUtil to create the *.intunewin package and then upload to Intune. Seems to work without issue. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the install/uninstall commands? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone actually cracked getting Adobe Creative Cloud to install via Intune

I've downloaded the package, created a Win 32 App

I've tried msiexec /i "ATT Adobe CC DC.msi" /qn and /quiet and all I get is an error in the log

errorCode = 1605, try without brace

errorCode = 87  both of which seem meaningless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can now use Microsoft Intune to deploy Windows 64-bit packages created on the Adobe Admin console, read this thread to know how: Deploy Adobe packages using Microsoft Intune 

(If you have any feedback or are encountering issues or need help with something, do let us know by posting on this thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines