• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Enterprise jumble of versions

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2016 Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my uni gave me a years subscription to Creative Cloud Enterprise and I'm so confused as to why there is such a jumble of different versions of software.

I have:

Premiere Pro 2015.3

After Effects 2014

Audition 2014

Speedgrade 2015.

In Adobes stupid eco system of non-backwards compatability, how am I going to be able to dynamic link to anything from Premiere if all the software is a mix of incompatible versions..?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

SOLVED.

Was the simplest of things, and first on the list of Not all Apps Displayed for Download page. The CC.exe was running in compatability mode for some stupid reason,

Thanks anyway for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you seeing these different versions? In the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

You should have access to the current versions of all CC applications.

If you are using your own machine you can also download them from our website, if you are signing in to activate the software then the entitlement is attached to your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

So I've resorted to uninstalling all Adobe programs and CC thinking it's a bug with the client.

But Premiere and Media Encoder 2015.3 WONT UNINSTALL! In Program and FIles there is NO UNINSTALLER!

I tried to totally uninstall everything with the CreativeCloudCleanerTool, yet Premiere still remains.

After reinstalling CC and signing in with my Enterprise login, AE, Pr and Au are all only allowing 2014 to download,

I even tried reinstalling CC and signing in with my old Adobe ID first time, and it gave the same results.

Downloading off Adobes website the newest program didn't work; everytime Chrome asked to "Launch application" to install, nothing happens.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres a screenshot of everything- note Prem still installed on my computer, and CC not recognising it http://i.imgur.com/C4Jstw3.png

And here showing what versions I can install. http://i.imgur.com/NEIAPQg.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED.

Was the simplest of things, and first on the list of Not all Apps Displayed for Download page. The CC.exe was running in compatability mode for some stupid reason,

Thanks anyway for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines