Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud for Team installation failed

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a Creative Cloud for Teams.

Through the admin panel, I did the Deployment of the devices, downloaded the Creative Cloud Packager and formed the necessary set of applications.

After that, I transferred the created package to another computer and started the installation.

But there was an error during the installation.

Снимок экрана 2017-12-29 в 9.25.55.png

I tried to install the package on other computers, anyway, the error gets out.

I tried to install the package on other computers, anyway, the error gets out. On the computer, the previous versions of the program are fully deleted.

What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

I would recommend installing via terminal with elevated privileges using sudo. Details can be found below.

Creative Cloud Help | How to install a package created with Creative Cloud Packager

If you still have problems you should gather the log files via the Log Collector Tool and reach out to support who can assist with analyzing the log to see where the problem lies.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the suppor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you supply further information regarding what applications are in the package, what platform you are deploying to and how you are installing the package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

В пакете Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere и Audition.

Версии СС пытался установить на MacBook Pro 2015 (macOS Sierra 10.12.5). Через панель админа делал развертывание устройств и дальше запускал установщик на ноутбуке. После первых же секунд установки программ выдается ошибка.

Версии 2014 года пытался установить на MacBook Pro 2012 (macOS Х 10.7.5). Аналогично появляется ошибка. 

In the package is Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Audition.

Version СС tried to install on MacBook Pro 2015 (macOS Sierra 10.12.5). In admins panel i created the deployment of the devices and then run the installer on the laptop. After the first seconds of the install programs error.

The 2014 version is tried to install on a 2012 MacBook Pro (macOS X 10.7.5). Similarly, an error occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend installing via terminal with elevated privileges using sudo. Details can be found below.

Creative Cloud Help | How to install a package created with Creative Cloud Packager

If you still have problems you should gather the log files via the Log Collector Tool and reach out to support who can assist with analyzing the log to see where the problem lies.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the support tab to open a case. Phone and chat options are also available here.

Creative Cloud for Teams - from the CCT Admin Console go to the Help tab for chat and phone options.

Alternatively please go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines