Highlighted

Creative Cloud Free Membership is overriding Adobe for Teams license

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who has been assigned a full Creative Cloud license for all applications. This appears in her account as 'Adobe for Teams' as expected, but next to it is also 'Creative Cloud Free Membership', which is taking precedence over the full license.

clipboard_image_0.png

When trying to install certain applications from Creative Cloud, and when trying to access certain features such as fonts, it is ignoring the full license and instead only recognising her free membership. The issue is not specific to one device, CC version or web browser, and even after removing her license and re-assigning it the issue has persisted. I've even removed her Adobe account completely, re-created it, and then re-assigned a full Creative Cloud license to her again. None of this has worked, and her license is still ignored in favour of the free membership plan.

Can someone please advise on how I might go about resolving this?

After reassigning the user, could you ask her sign out and then sign back in to Creative Cloud? In any app, such as Photoshop, choose Help > Sign Out/Sign in. This will force the system to do an entitlement check. See this article for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

Let us know if this helps.

Topics

Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Free Membership is overriding Adobe for Teams license

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who has been assigned a full Creative Cloud license for all applications. This appears in her account as 'Adobe for Teams' as expected, but next to it is also 'Creative Cloud Free Membership', which is taking precedence over the full license.

clipboard_image_0.png

When trying to install certain applications from Creative Cloud, and when trying to access certain features such as fonts, it is ignoring the full license and instead only recognising her free membership. The issue is not specific to one device, CC version or web browser, and even after removing her license and re-assigning it the issue has persisted. I've even removed her Adobe account completely, re-created it, and then re-assigned a full Creative Cloud license to her again. None of this has worked, and her license is still ignored in favour of the free membership plan.

Can someone please advise on how I might go about resolving this?

After reassigning the user, could you ask her sign out and then sign back in to Creative Cloud? In any app, such as Photoshop, choose Help > Sign Out/Sign in. This will force the system to do an entitlement check. See this article for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

Topics

Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines