Highlighted

Creative Cloud in offline classified environment

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a need to use Creative Cloud on a classified information system that cannot touch the internet. Is it possible to download a license or activation key on a recurring basis to refresh the activation of an offline installation of Creative Cloud?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Please see here: Deploying Adobe CC Applications in Secure/Offline Environments | Public Sector Blog by Adobe

If you need more information, you can write back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud in offline classified environment

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a need to use Creative Cloud on a classified information system that cannot touch the internet. Is it possible to download a license or activation key on a recurring basis to refresh the activation of an offline installation of Creative Cloud?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Please see here: Deploying Adobe CC Applications in Secure/Offline Environments | Public Sector Blog by Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Our software buyer says the serial number model for offline use is going away Nov 1, 2018. I would think Adobe could come up with something like a downloadable license to keep the activation alive. We keep our anti-virus signatures updated by downloading updates from the Symantec.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial model should be discontinued from what I've read. However the serial numbers should continue to work longer than November 1st.

Going forward I'm certain Adobe will have a plan in place for offline classified environments. Once we get closer to mid October(Adobe MAX) I'm sure we will know more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that Adobe will serve that market too!

I havn't heard anything about a changed policy until now, but as this is not an environment in which I operate, I have anyhow limited knowledge.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if this has been rectified? I'm hearing that Adobe requires all subscriptions to be accessable only through the cloud. This is not doable within a classified environment. Please advise.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines