• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Install Error That Isn't in the support tab

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to install the creative cloud, it just errors saying that the creative cloud is required to resolve the problem. Also, when I try to uninstall the program from the control panel, (because for some reason it thinks it is installed) it just does nothing and doesn't uninstall. I'm running the program on a brand new surface pro and using an account provided by my school district.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Thanks, Aaron, the discussion was moved to the correct spot and is now located in the Enterprise & Teams forum.  For your next steps please contact your educational institutions Creative Cloud plan administrator for assistance.

If you are a Creative Cloud plan administrator then please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html to submit a support case through the admin console.

The suggestions and solutions that you see via Social Media, and in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaron, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you attempting to use on the computer?  I am not seeing an individual membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Do you own and manage the computer and network that you are attempting to utilize a Creative Cloud membership on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I own the computer and network, but the membership i'm using is "Adobe for Enterprise" and has all 39 apps included

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Aaron, the discussion was moved to the correct spot and is now located in the Enterprise & Teams forum.  For your next steps please contact your educational institutions Creative Cloud plan administrator for assistance.

If you are a Creative Cloud plan administrator then please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html to submit a support case through the admin console.

The suggestions and solutions that you see via Social Media, and in the other discussion forums, are likely not applicable to your circumstances, Aaron.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines