Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud installer issues

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently enrolled in Creative cloud for Education.

I have used the Creative Cloud Packager to create deployments of Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC and Acrobat CC.

My Photoshop and Illustraor packages launch and run through the setup fine.

BUT My Adobe Acrobat setup starts, looks like its installing. Then the screen blinks and the installation stops. But the program is not installed.

I created 2 separate downloads to see if the original one may have been corrupt. And both won't install.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

JOHN

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Hi johncLeroy,

Please confirm my understanding that you have packaged Acrobat DC using CCP and deploying this package at Windows.

Please deploy the package by using steps below

1) Install Acrobat DC from Exceptions folder, as specified at Creative Cloud Help | Deploying Adobe Acrobat

2) Deploy main package using Setup.exe

3) (Not applicable in your case, if you only have package for Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) Deploy other products in Exceptions folder by running ExceptionDeployer in post m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi johncLeroy,

Please confirm my understanding that you have packaged Acrobat DC using CCP and deploying this package at Windows.

Please deploy the package by using steps below

1) Install Acrobat DC from Exceptions folder, as specified at Creative Cloud Help | Deploying Adobe Acrobat

2) Deploy main package using Setup.exe

3) (Not applicable in your case, if you only have package for Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) Deploy other products in Exceptions folder by running ExceptionDeployer in post mode

On Mac, there is no special handling and installing CCP package would install Acrobat DC as well.

Please let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines