Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Launcher

New Here ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to install Creative Cloud Launcher to package some CC applications for my team.

When I start the instaltion an error message appear : Creative Cloud as closed down.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

With Creative Cloud Packager 1.9.2 and above, we have switched to an enhanced authentication system. As a result, if you are using earlier versions of Creative Cloud Packager, you may get an error message stating that you cannot log in to the Creative Cloud Packager.

Solution

Download the latest version of Creative Cloud Packager from one of the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Creative Cloud Packager 1.9.2 and above, we have switched to an enhanced authentication system. As a result, if you are using earlier versions of Creative Cloud Packager, you may get an error message stating that you cannot log in to the Creative Cloud Packager.

Solution

Download the latest version of Creative Cloud Packager from one of the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines