Highlighted

Creative Cloud Library Panel just continuously flashes on and off on any program

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple people in my office have been having an issue where the cc library panel just flashes between on and failed to initialize over and over. I've seen one other topic about it on here that solutions did not fix it for us and any other solution related to the cc libraies do not work either. I have turned off sync, I have deleted all the libraies, I have restarted and reinstalled everything, I have turned of firewall, disabled proxies, bypassed my network completely, IT couldnt fix it, adobe couldnt fix it, our network company couldnt fix it.

Anyone have any miracle solutions please?

Topics

Services and storage, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Library Panel just continuously flashes on and off on any program

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple people in my office have been having an issue where the cc library panel just flashes between on and failed to initialize over and over. I've seen one other topic about it on here that solutions did not fix it for us and any other solution related to the cc libraies do not work either. I have turned off sync, I have deleted all the libraies, I have restarted and reinstalled everything, I have turned of firewall, disabled proxies, bypassed my network completely, IT couldnt fix it, adobe couldnt fix it, our network company couldnt fix it.

Anyone have any miracle solutions please?

Topics

Services and storage, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question from Get Started to Teams & Enterprise.  Perhaps other product users have some ideas.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try the solution in this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2, but wanted to point out, because it is important.

Please, let us know if that helped.

Thank you,
Mariia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been over that article and talked to mulitple of your support team with no hactuall help. Those solution have not helped the first time I tried them and have not helped the 5th time I tried them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending you a private message, will try to help with this!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My name is Supriya Katiyar. I’m a test engineer for Adobe on the CC Libraries team. I’m sorry to hear that you’re unable to launch cc Libraries.

We reviewed the logs, but unfortunately, we are not able to determine the root issue.

Can we have a quick call to troubleshoot the issue? If yes, please provide your availability. We follow the PST time zone as per the availability. I will set up a quick call.

Thanks,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke,
Can you please take a look at the screenshots in this issue and confirm if you see the same thing? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Creative-Cloud-Libraries-Keep-Flashing-Blinking/m-p/10659... If you are seeing something slightly different, could you please attach screenshots? Thank you.

-- Fawn B.
Adobe CC Libraries Engineer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Fawna LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: The fix should be available in CC Libraries version 3.6.1.5. If you haven't received it, please try logging out and into the Creative Cloud Desktop. (If you've turned off auto-updates in CCD, you'll need to manually accept it.) If your issue persists after receiving the update, please let us know.
Best,
Fawn B.

-- Fawn B.
Adobe CC Libraries Engineer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines