Highlighted

Creative Cloud on a domain computers

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am an Admin for a High School and I installed a few programs from Creative Cloud onto my Windows 7 Pro Computer Lab computers, as the local administrator. We have device licenses.

The software is signed into our Adobe account after it is installed. But, when any domain user signs into any of the Computer Lab computers, the Creative Cloud is no longer signed in under their domain user name.

How can we ensure that Creative Cloud will remain signed into Adobe, when each user signs into the computers?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud on a domain computers

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am an Admin for a High School and I installed a few programs from Creative Cloud onto my Windows 7 Pro Computer Lab computers, as the local administrator. We have device licenses.

The software is signed into our Adobe account after it is installed. But, when any domain user signs into any of the Computer Lab computers, the Creative Cloud is no longer signed in under their domain user name.

How can we ensure that Creative Cloud will remain signed into Adobe, when each user signs into the computers?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines