Highlighted

Creative Cloud Package not installing

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install a CC package that I created with the Creative Cloud Packager.  I have random problems with some of our packages, but I created a new package with the whole suite and just can not get it to install.  I usually run this from a network share, but I have also tried copying it to the local machine and it still fails.  I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that I could find and still have no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the line that I found in the PDApp.log

07/14/16 09:58:51:637 | [FATAL] |  | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager |  |  | 4076 | The return code from the Adobe Installer Process is (7).Stopping the installation process.

07/14/16 09:58:51:637 | [ERROR] |  | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager |  |  | 4076 | Media Failed (AICY11.0)

[Moved from general install forum to Deployment forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Package not installing

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install a CC package that I created with the Creative Cloud Packager.  I have random problems with some of our packages, but I created a new package with the whole suite and just can not get it to install.  I usually run this from a network share, but I have also tried copying it to the local machine and it still fails.  I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that I could find and still have no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the line that I found in the PDApp.log

07/14/16 09:58:51:637 | [FATAL] |  | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager |  |  | 4076 | The return code from the Adobe Installer Process is (7).Stopping the installation process.

07/14/16 09:58:51:637 | [ERROR] |  | ASU | DeploymentManager | DeploymentManager |  |  | 4076 | Media Failed (AICY11.0)

[Moved from general install forum to Deployment forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?