• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager error occurred during download

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am seeing an issue with Creative Cloud Packager of late. I have previously built several installation packages using the same version (1.9) of CCP successfully.

Within the last few weeks I have tried to build packages to install a single CC application - first I tried Acrobat Pro DC two weeks ago, which repeatedly failed. Today, I attempted to build a package for InDesign CC 2015, which is also failing. The failure occurs during the download stage. While in progress, the "Downloading" reaches anywhere from 65-75% before it fails with the message "An error occurred during download. Please try again later." It appears the packager is trying to download Adobe Application Manager at the time of the error. I have tried building the package days and even weeks later, but still see the same error message.

I have already tried:

- purging the local CCP Cache

- Uninstalling, reboot, reinstalling the Adobe IT Tools

- deleting the local CCP Cache folder & rebooting

None of the above items has helped the situation.

I don't seem to be able to paste in the content of my latest PDApp.log file, but I have captured it in case it is needed.

Please advise?

Thank you,

-Valerie Cintolo

Payette, 290 Congress St., 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02210

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?