• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager Initializing Issue

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install the latest CCP and start it up I get an issue after logging in where it times out on the loading page where it says "Initializing Creative Cloud Packager. This may take a few seconds." the times out to "Oops something went wrong, please try again"

I can see it has partially logged me in because my user name is in the top right corner under the shaded splash screen but it will not get past this and will not let me go any further.

We are using a proxy pac file for our network and I have had our networks team to see if anything is being blocked and it looks like it it trying to access an Amazon server of some sort? All of the usual adobe links have been white-listed but not these 3 attempts to the so called Amazon servers which it doesn't look like they want to go through the proxy and looks like they want to access it directly.

Log Source TypeClassificationCommon EventDirectionOrigin HostImpacted HostTCP/UDP Port (Origin)TCP/UDP Port (Impacted)Object NameCommand
OPSEC LEA - Checkpoint FirewallNetwork DenyTraffic Denied by Network FirewallOutboundHIDDEN75.101.159.2560327443Denydrop
OPSEC LEA - Checkpoint FirewallNetwork DenyTraffic Denied by Network FirewallOutboundHIDDEN54.243.90.17360325443Denydrop
OPSEC LEA - Checkpoint FirewallNetwork DenyTraffic Denied by Network FirewallOutboundHIDDEN107.21.123.13660322443Denydrop

We cannot allow this to directly access out of the network due to security reasons and will not.

I cannot find anywhere to config to make it go through the proxy.

I have tried all of the usual stuff even closely related to this like renaming the OOBE folder and making sure I have the latest version, I have tried it on multiple machines but it still will not work.

I put one of the machines directly on an open ADSL line and opened CCP and it worked fine then I disconnected the ethernet cable then connected it back to our network and then I can use the CCP fine and download what I want but if I close the program whilst on the network and reopen it I get exactly the same problem.

I don't know why it is trying to connect to the above IP addresses..

HELP we have 16 users who we need to package up the latest versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?