Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager - Server not responding

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version 1.14.0.59 and when I execute it , after several minutes waiting I receive an error "Server not responding. Please try again later".

At first we thought about our network firewall or even windows firewall but we didnt find any traffic blocked.

Thinking that maybe there was certificate pinning in place, we also tried to whitelist the source IP in our SSL decryption device. Same result, server not responding.

Does anyone have the same issue ? any idea about what could be the reason behind?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

We recently published a ready-made Uninstall package. If you're running into an issue while trying to create an uninstall package, you could try this out: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/uninstall-creative-cloud-products.html#use-uninstall-pkg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. 

I am currently using the portal to download the installation packages.

My goal and my issue is the create of uninstall packages. Acording to the portal this could be done using CCP but unfortunately I receive a "Server not responding" error each time I execute it.

adobeuninstall.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a screenshot of the error, it's a bit difficult to understand whats going on. However, could you take a look at the following article and see if it helps. This contains a fix for issues that customers may face on Windows. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/ccp-windows-sign-in-issue.html

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently having the same issue.  the Creative cloud packager will not connect to create uninstall packages.  we have tried it on internal company workstations.  we have also tried it on a personal at home pc and got the same error.  after about 10 minutes the packager times out and gives a server not responding error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to post a quick follow-up on this.  Seems to be an intermittent issue, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Working fine this morning:

technologys69503580_0-1626093652386.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish this was the case for me. Still having the issues. I just need some uninstall packages built!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish this was the case for me. Still having the issues. I just need some uninstall packages built!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Is there another way to create uninstall packages?  It can't be done in the Admin Console, and Creative Cloud Packager seems to be good and broken:

technologys69503580_0-1625767640898.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't log in to any of my Adobe apps on one workstation today - "Unable to reach Adobe Servers"

It was working yesterday afternoon, went to use ID this morning and no go - nor Illustrator nor the CC app.

Acrobat is working normally though, and is logged in. I'm nervous about logging out if it in case that stops working too.

The other PC on the same network connects fine with the normal credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to sign into Adobe.com

adobeerror.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

There was an intermittent issue where users were getting this error message, the issue is resolved now. 
Please retry and let us know if it's working for you or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having "server not responding" issues when trying to build an uninstall package

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been resolved and has not worked in months. Please do not mark this as resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat and it's driving me insane.

First, I now have to install Acrobat DC and a patch to get past the 'Upgrade Your Browser' error and once I get past that and get the packager open, it constantly comes back witha server reposnse timeout.

It's beyond a joke as for some reason, I can't run a straight uipgrade, I have to remove all pacakages first and I can't do that without a working uninstaller

Please for the love of all that is holy, fix thix sharpish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.   Hasn't worked for months.  Bipassed the college firewall and proxy, tried it a t home, no joy.  Any resolution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed. Got on touch with Adobe Support. They created one in minutes, but haven't released an updated tool.

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently published a ready-made Uninstall package. If you're running into an issue while trying to create an uninstall package, you could try this out: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/uninstall-creative-cloud-products.html#use-uninstall-pkg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vikrant

But this setup will uninstall all products. What if we have to remove selected products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines