Creative Cloud Packager - Server not responding

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version 1.14.0.59 and when I execute it , after several minutes waiting I receive an error "Server not responding. Please try again later".

At first we thought about our network firewall or even windows firewall but we didnt find any traffic blocked.

Thinking that maybe there was certificate pinning in place, we also tried to whitelist the source IP in our SSL decryption device. Same result, server not responding.

Does anyone have the same issue ? any idea about what could be the reason behind?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. 

I am currently using the portal to download the installation packages.

My goal and my issue is the create of uninstall packages. Acording to the portal this could be done using CCP but unfortunately I receive a "Server not responding" error each time I execute it.

adobeuninstall.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without a screenshot of the error, it's a bit difficult to understand whats going on. However, could you take a look at the following article and see if it helps. This contains a fix for issues that customers may face on Windows. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/ccp-windows-sign-in-issue.html

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines