Highlighted

Creative Cloud Packager Times Out

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the creative cloud packager on my MACs running Yosemite 10.10.1 but after downloading the creative cloud packager, I try to open and get a pop up like below that eventually times out.

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 8.48.48 AM.png

It could be that the original download was damaged or corrupted, you might want to try downloading again.

Is there anything your end such as proxy settings or firewall restrictions that may be blocking access to Adobe?

See Network Endpoints and Proxy Environment Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Packager Times Out

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the creative cloud packager on my MACs running Yosemite 10.10.1 but after downloading the creative cloud packager, I try to open and get a pop up like below that eventually times out.

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 8.48.48 AM.png

It could be that the original download was damaged or corrupted, you might want to try downloading again.

Is there anything your end such as proxy settings or firewall restrictions that may be blocking access to Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but i cannot open the packager, so i can't click the .pkg file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines