Highlighted

Creative Cloud packager won't package with Fuse?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe Support,

my enterprise environment is getting this same error and it is a crap shoot - sometimes it works and other times it does not - but only under certain circumstances will it work.

We are currently trying to use the Creative Cloud Packager to download and create a package to install "Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams (Complete)" - it FAILS to download and create a package every time without fail.

HOWEVER, IF we un-check FUSE PREVIEWER it successfully downloads - if I select all of the apps (as that is what we purchased) then the download FAILS

Please advise, which document do we need to look at, in order to obtain the appropriate whitelist information?  ... of is there a new one or something else it might be etc - please advise? : http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html.

many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Derrick

Hi Derrick,

Great, He is one of best Tech Agents. I am hopeful that you will get all your queries answered.

Please find the details for exceptions to be applied on your network.

Complete lists of Adobe Wildcards URL for the Whitelisting.

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.typekit.com

*.adobesc.com

Please Turn off SSL Scanning on HTTPS and HTTP (Port 80 and 443)

Apply these exceptions in the Firewall, Proxy and Web Filtering content. If Caching is enabled on Proxy try disabling the same.

Regards,

Abhijit Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe Support,

my enterprise environment is getting this same error and it is a crap shoot - sometimes it works and other times it does not - but only under certain circumstances will it work.

We are currently trying to use the Creative Cloud Packager to download and create a package to install "Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams (Complete)" - it FAILS to download and create a package every time without fail.

HOWEVER, IF we un-check FUSE PREVIEWER it successfully downloads - if I select all of the apps (as that is what we purchased) then the download FAILS

Please advise, which document do we need to look at, in order to obtain the appropriate whitelist information?  ... of is there a new one or something else it might be etc - please advise? : http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html.

many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Derrick

Hi Derrick,

Great, He is one of best Tech Agents. I am hopeful that you will get all your queries answered.

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.typekit.com

*.adobesc.com

Apply these exceptions in the Firewall, Proxy and Web Filtering content. If Caching is enabled on Proxy try disabling the same.

Regards,

Abhijit Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

=======================================================================

~ Jeff A Wright in Creative Cloud Download & Install ~

=======================================================================

That is correct …

--------------------------------------------------

Download SUCCEEDs accordingly:

--------------------------------------------------

1.     Select All  (De-Select FUSE PREVIEWER)        = SUCCESS – this created package fails to install from UNC though

-----------------------------------------

Download FAILs accordingly:

-----------------------------------------

1.     Select FUSE PREVIEWER Only                            = FAIL : “Server Not Responding. Please try again later”

2.     Select ALL listed components                            = FAIL : “Server Not Responding. Please try again later”

I've been following the Adobe forum articles ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CCPackager -  Server not responding. Please try again later : https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2112596

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.      Says to add whitelist URLS and Ports so it will work

Adding Adobe ports and URL’s to whitelist.

1.      Adobe Support Feedback - Creative Cloud firewall whitelist?

*  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1235079

2.      Referenced solution - Look under the “Adobe Creative Cloud Service Access Documentation for IT” Section

*  http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html

Best Regards,

DerrickJ.M.Anderson

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, status?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derrick please be aware you are posting in a public forum.  I branched you out of the previous discussion as it was unrelated to the original posters topic.

If you have an urgent concern then I would recommend contacting our support team directly through the Admin Console.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff not sure what you mean as it is at https://forums.adobe.com/message/9331633#9331633

Best Regards,

DerrickJ.M.Anderson

<Removed by Moderator>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Derrick I do not understand why you posted a link to your own public forum discussion.  If you are going to respond to your discussion via e-mail please turn off your e-mail signature. 

I have edited your previous response to remove your personal information as this discussion is visible to anyone with Internet access.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff im in an online chat with Chandni now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derrick,

Could you please PM the log files so I can review and try to figure why the installation is failing.

Regards,
Abhijit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure - where do i get them from?

I am currently in discussion with Adobe support chat - Vijay as Chandi transeffered me ... they have had me do the following

Download and install one app via CC Packager - i chose Photo shop and after downloading and installing it, i launched it and got the following prompt  "The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derrick,

This error means your Machine doesn't have supported version of Microsoft VC redistributable. Please follow this KB article to get the Error :api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Regards,

Abhijit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - in my mind this is not relevant to the reason i am engaging you all - as the fuse is NOT allowing me to download the CCS complete set of apps to install

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derrick,

I would suggest you to please get your Network Security team to watch the network traffic as I believe that Fuse setup is getting blocked or filtered and thus throwing the error.

Regards,

Abhijit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, 

Vijay is helping me via support

FYI - i am already aware that is why i was asking for help about what urls and ports that Adobe Forum support was suggesting to users, so i could engage our Network team to add to the white-list.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derrick,

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.typekit.com

*.adobesc.com

Regards,

Abhijit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much - I will forward this off to our teams on my end and see if that helps us get the apps in the future

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0