Creative Cloud Renewal & Cancellations

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During my renewal period I made a call into the support desk to have my licenses reduced from 7 to 4. The support agent instructed that they could not make the change for me but that I had to make the change myself. I made what I thought was the necessary reduction in licenses only to now be billed once again for 7 and being told that I can't change it again for another year. That would be almost $3,000 dollars U.S. extra that I don't have any reason to spend.  After 5+ calls, being told nothing could be done, transferred numerous times, and dropped numerous times, I finally got to an agent today that resolved the dilemma - BUT WHY SO DIFFICULT.  Adobe customer support is one of the most furstrating experiences I've encountered of late. If I find another solution I lilely will go there.

IT Admin for a small business trying to survive a pandemic.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021
Hello, I apologize for the experience you had with Adobe support. It seems that you have a yearly plan with a monthly payment which allows you to reduce the license count at the time of renewal. This help document might help you to get more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/direct-business-renewals.ug.html.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I apologize for the experience you had with Adobe support.

It seems that you have a yearly plan with a monthly payment which allows you to reduce the license count at the time of renewal. This help document might help you to get more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/direct-business-renewals.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It's really sad to hear about your terrible experience with Adobe Support.

Since this is a Users forums and not Adobe support Team, we may not be able to provide a feedback on the same to Adobe Support Team. 

Going forward, would request you to seek an email confirmation from Support agent once they confirm anything over the call or chat, so that you can share the email reference if any conflict arises out. 

Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines