• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cs6 Design and Web Premium

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to download:  Cs6 Design and Web Premium.  We previously purchased this product on CD disk in 2013.  The disk was purchased for Academic use and had 4 licenses.  The original CD has been lost and I'd like to download a single copy of software to a new computer (Dell Optiplex 780, 64-bit, Windows 7; 4Gb RAM).  I retained the SN from the original installation disk.  But under my Adobe account, the SN is not recognized as valid and I also cannot register the SN as an old product.  Plaese help.  Not sure if: 1) purchasing through our academic vendor 2) purchasing on a CD originally or 3) creative cloud or whether other download portals are at issue here?  Need some direction?

Thanks,

Paul

UMass Medical

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

You can download CS6 from Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

However if your serial number is a volume serial you will need a volume installer, which should be available under your account in the Licensing Website. licensing.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download CS6 from Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

However if your serial number is a volume serial you will need a volume installer, which should be available under your account in the Licensing Website. licensing.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I d.l. premium suite to recover what I lost to a hard drive crash, but now the system is stating the product I d.l. from adobe is missing a file? and is asking me to d.l. adobe advisor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attach a screenshot of the error message, if it's in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines