Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 package (install.pkg) created by AAMEE 3.1 is not installing

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Forum Members,

I am using a Mac 10.9.5 to create CS6Install.PKG with the help of AAMEE 3.1 and CS6 Master Collection Installation Media "MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.dmg". In the build process, since we chose the option "ignore the errors and continue installation", the AAMEE finished build with no errors. It created the build folder with both install and uninstall pkg. However, when I test the pkg and ran it on the same Mac, it won't install. I have both the installation log and PDApp.log but haven't attached here yet unless any of you would bother to look at it.

On the same computer, I can install the CS6 with no issue using "MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.dmg"

My goal is to use the pkg and upload to Casper to deploy. I am not going that far yet since it is not even working locally.

Appreciate any helps!

Thank you very very much.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 10.27.41 am.png

Adobe+CS6+Error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Before you try and run the Install.pkg file from the installation package, could you please check under Applications if any component that is included in the package already installed on the machine?

In case you are able to find any such application, please move it to trash or run the uninstaller for it from Utlitlies>Adobe Installers and then try and run the Install.pkg

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The only Adobe related under the Application is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Does it matter? Acrobat Reader is not part of the Master Collection.

Thanks.,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines