• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deployed with packager, need to allow updates

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have deployed my Adobe CC + Apps via Creative clouder packager. Eg, downloaded and made my package on one machine then deployed it. i made the mistake of not allowing the user to be able to update the software later on via Creative Cloud Desktop manager. Short of uninstalling and making anew package, how can I change this and ensure that users will be able to update their software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

If you have chosen to block updates then you can re-enable them by removing the file noted in the following document.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read all those articles previously. I am looking for a specific answer to my question, not links to articles that are a bit ambiguous. Can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have already tried the steps , feel free to contact our support here :https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have chosen to block updates then you can re-enable them by removing the file noted in the following document.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines