• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploying Adobe Acrobat Pro via GPO with the Creative Cloud App using the Adobe Admin Console

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently trying to deploy the Adobe Acrobat Pro Application via Group Policy after downloading a package from the Adobe Admin Enterprise Console. 

When I run the MSI from the build folder it installs the Creative Cloud Application but does not install Adobe Acrobat DC. 

However when I run the setup.exe from the build folder it installs both. 

Now if I download a package for a different program (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc) and run the msi from the build folder then it will work as intended and deploy both the Creative Coud Application AND Photoshop etc.

Has anyone come across this issue? And if so, did you manage to fix it? 

Thanks, 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Acrobat has its own, very different, enterprise deployment scheme, as well as a very different updating system. Its own world.  Start with the Acrobat enterprise deployment toolkit: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat has its own, very different, enterprise deployment scheme, as well as a very different updating system. Its own world.  Start with the Acrobat enterprise deployment toolkit: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines