• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploying CC to lab, install works, no license being ACTIVATED?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Educational institution, bought CC for the lab. Successfully built install package that was deployed via ARD to test machine. Install a success. Started app (Photoshop first one grabbed) on test machine and all functioned as expected. In admin console, all licenses still available and none listed as active. When (how) does the installed device get the license to be registered in Admin Console? Look forward to advice. Thank you.

M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Just hate leaving a thread open; it appears I was just impatient. Checked in 4 hours later, and I see that the two machines I test installed on now are reporting 2 licenses in use, so all appears well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just hate leaving a thread open; it appears I was just impatient. Checked in 4 hours later, and I see that the two machines I test installed on now are reporting 2 licenses in use, so all appears well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines