Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploying RUM with Acrobat Pro DC

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With Creative cloud, I created a pack for Dreameaver including RUM then tried installing my pack. Everything is looking fine.

With Acrobat Pro, I did created the pack in the same way but never got RUM  installed.

I am installing Dreamweaver and Pro with MSIEXEC /I ..msi /qn for both.

What I see is Acrobat pro is updating with MSP and not Dreamweaver. Does it matters?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

You can find the RUM installer from the Packages>Tools section of the Admin Console and deploy it using standard methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, you can use Remote Update Manager with Acrobat. Check that your version of the Acrobat Updater is supported.

Use Adobe Remote Update Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

But RUM is not getting installed with the pack even if it is present in the pack.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to use the .exe to get RUM to install. Acrobat has a seperate MSI to all the other CC apps.  Running the .exe will install everything in the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it a way to install RUM from commandline?

If I am installing Creative Cloud Apps separately with RUM them RUM is installing. Would it be OK?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find the RUM installer from the Packages>Tools section of the Admin Console and deploy it using standard methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines