• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

did adobe made some Co-Branding in its hystory...needs the answer for a brand Analysis

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody I'm Isabella and as a university exam, I have to analyze the brand strategies of Adobe Systems.

Now, I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this but maybe someone could give me a hand.

I'm looking for the main Co-brandings that Adobe has made in its history ( just to explain... a Co-branding is a marketing strategy that utilizes multiple brand names on a good or service as part of a strategic alliance ).

TOPICS
Enterprise , Identity and SSO , Licensing , Manage account , Services and storage , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Isabella,

Did you post this in all Adobe fora? 😄

I will lock this one, people interested in the subject could answer here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/brand-analisys-i-need-to-know-if-adobe-has-ma...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines