Highlighted

Different ways for integrating AD and adobe admin console.

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have seen that there is user sync tool available in git hub for creating sync between adobe admin console and enterprise directory(AD), but while runing the tool from command promt then we are getting error :"UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x9d in position 819".

I wanted to know if there is a way to update all group membership data in adobe admin console using REST API or any other protocol using python or powershell.

Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Admin console, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Different ways for integrating AD and adobe admin console.

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have seen that there is user sync tool available in git hub for creating sync between adobe admin console and enterprise directory(AD), but while runing the tool from command promt then we are getting error :"UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x9d in position 819".

I wanted to know if there is a way to update all group membership data in adobe admin console using REST API or any other protocol using python or powershell.

Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Admin console, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

For this issue, it would be best to contact the support team if you are an Admin raise a support case through the Admin Console: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html

If you are not the Admin then please ask your Admin to do that on your behalf. 

Also, see: How can end-users contact their Admins for issues or support

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0