Highlighted

Disabling CC Sign In

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to update 100 Mac machines to CC 2017, and with my test machine I keep getting asked to sign in. This is not an option!

I've already ran the license file from my package maker.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disabling CC Sign In

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to update 100 Mac machines to CC 2017, and with my test machine I keep getting asked to sign in. This is not an option!

I've already ran the license file from my package maker.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
bootrec LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had that issue a while back, trying hard to remember what was causing this. Maybe it was the packager... you're using the latest version correct? (1.11). Also, creating a package on a test machine and testing the installation on that same machine is just asking for issues, IMO. I use virtual machines and create the package on one, copy to network, make a new VM from a master copy (clone) and try the install on that VM which is 100% free of anything Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines