• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distributing CC 2015 Package to Students

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a high school Digital Media teacher who also helps as a Net Tech on the side. We have a district license for Adobe CC which is easy enough to create and distribute a package for district owned machines. However, we just started a pilot hybrid on-line program this year and will have some Media Arts students accessing Adobe from home. We purchased some licenses for this. However, my district IT department is not sure how to distribute to students securely. They are suggesting having students bring their computer to school and have the teacher install. That sounds ridiculous to me. I figure there has to be a more efficient way to distribute to students at home. Suggestions?

[Moved from regular install forum to specialized deployment forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using Named User deployment, whereby your students are signing in with an Adobe ID to activate their software, and are being managed on a Team portal or Enterprise Dashboard; then have them install the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and self-serve. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

If you are using a serialized package or device licenses, this will not work and you will have to build a package and install to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines