• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNS TXT record does not work!!!

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The administration guide for enterprise licensing is lacking ion details.

I created a txt record for our DNS record and it is not working, not picked up by the validation process.

We already have an existing root record with specific entries for a different purpose and I cannot have two root TXT records. So I created a random TXT record with the licensing info the admin guide says to enter. IT DOES NOT WORK.

need more specific details on what to name the record and If I already have an existing root TXT record, will this work at all??

Please help.

It would be far better to have a support line and a live person to talk to. I dislike community forums.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the connection to Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn’t see a category for enterprise licensing, and READER is what we are attempting to use it for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader doesn't need a license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines