• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe support suck for everyone/is anyone able to get anything out of them?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent a WEEK now trying to get support on a CRITICAL issue, every attempt results in failed promises. Our issue is that although Adobe can confirm payment has been made for our enterprise annual subscriptions this not reflected in the Teams portal (users are seeing a message indicating an issue with payment) and I've had users refused access to the apps we have paid for.

Since last week this has been ESCALATED (with a failed promise top respond within THREE DAYS!!!!), and today the promise of a (requested) call from a supervisor has (yes, you guessed it) failed to materialize.

The frustrating part for me is that there is no way of working around the roadblocks - you get to tier 1 support, they make promises to get it resolved and then - NOTHING!!!!

In my 25 years of IT I have NEVER come across a company that shows so little respect for the customer, and such a failing to take action on issues.

Has anyone out there found a way to get adequate support - is there an extra you can pay to get past the tier 1 'I don't care' level.

Frustrated after daily contacts, 2-3 hours of wasted time...…….

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I do not work for Adobe but have raised the issue in the "back room" and asked that a member of staff contact you. Bear in mind it is the weekend so the staff on the forum may not be immediately responsive.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave. I’ve tried to gain attention for a week so am more than willing to wait over the weekend. My issue is that we have now way of knowing if other users will be denied access to apps at any time, so this is a major concern.

Thanks for your help on this.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this discussion from the non-technical forum Lounge to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend getting a hold of your local Adobe office. They usually are able to fast-track these issues.

Sorry that you've had this frustrating experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan,

If you can send me the ticket number for your issue I will try to get this expedited for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alister, you might want to check with Rajashree, who said she would PM Alan over the weekend.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have checked in but am basically getting the same feedback – the ticket was escalated (to finance) a week ago and nothing can be done. It has been over a week since we paid the bill (confirmed twice with Adobe support) so I’m not sure what they issue is, and no-one can tell me.

Checking today and the warning message has subsided (it did so for a time after paying the bill also) so hopefully more users will not be denied access to the apps we have paid for, especially as the Teams portal fails to indicate assignments.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Spent years ticked off because of the forced financial servitude, so didn't sign on for the CC until recently - had to upgrade my whole OS and many other things first, signed up to pay for the monthly fees, and STILL CAN'T DOWNLOAD the apps I've paid for after 3 attempts...system is so outdated, it asks for my cell phone yet won't allow me to enter it in any format. About to demand a refund and just use other software. Their reputation in my eyes has fallen by 999%. Sure, take my money monthly for the rest of my life, but don't have an online chat or weekend phone number to assist! Crap support. Really mad. Really stuck b/c Adobe just doesn't seem to care any more, once they have our hard earned $$$$. HELP. HUMAN BEING. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do they have any?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To access our chat support please go to Contact Customer Care and enter your Adobe ID. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I spent my entire weekend doing that and I’m not willing to try the chat again. Doesn’t work and two agents hung up on me!!!!!

A customer care agent who gives a darn is going to need to call me at a time when I can access my home computer. Cannot do this during business hours as I do work full-time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines