Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Issues through Cisco proxy

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Got issues when downloading Adobe Apps from Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In Design) through Cisco proxy.

I have applied the Cisco recommendations :

Resolve Adobe Updater Issues on the WSA - Cisco

I have applied the Adobe recommendations :

Proxy server in Install Creative Cloud

Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Even tried to open half of the full World Wide Web allowing the following IPs

IP addresses used in the Adobe Marketing Cloud

But my computer cannot download applications. When downloading In Design It seems that it tries to download things from Akamai Technology.

So, Does anybody can tell me why it tries to go to Akamai ?

And is there any Akamai domain, or Akamai IP range (I hope not 10 millions or IPs) that I can open to definetely resolve my issue ?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Akamai has a download manager function. Akamai addresses are aliased to ccmdl.adobe.com. Please ensure these are whitelisted as per the endpoints document above.

Also ensure that you are running the current version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App. The last update 3.9.5.353 contained some bug fixes which may be relevant but this was not delivered via an automatic update. It would require a download from adobe.com or building a fresh package with Creative Cloud Packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

AdminCoco you can find details for the appropriate addresses to whitelist at the Creative Cloud for Enterprise Service Endpoints guide at https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints... .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akamai has a download manager function. Akamai addresses are aliased to ccmdl.adobe.com. Please ensure these are whitelisted as per the endpoints document above.

Also ensure that you are running the current version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App. The last update 3.9.5.353 contained some bug fixes which may be relevant but this was not delivered via an automatic update. It would require a download from adobe.com or building a fresh package with Creative Cloud Packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all.

Thank you for your answers and sorry for the delay. It took time to test.

That did not resolved our issue. Several people got the same issue with Adobe & Cisco proxies. It seems like a bug and a lake of discussions betweend the two brands. I would recommend Cisco and Adobe to approach each other and find a solution.

I will try a workaround or another product.

Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines