Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CS3 too many activations no longer have access to old computers

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been told to ask this question on the forum regarding an error i am getting with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, it is a Volume Licence Key used by my company, however it has reached too many activation's, and I no longer have access to the previous computers that it was installed on (decomisioned or scrapped).

I have spoken via a webchat to get the activation reset, however I am still getting the following error when I try to activate my serial in Dreamweaver CS3.

Please can someone from Adobe assist me.

Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Sorry to hear that Thomas. I will contact you for the serial number and will get this fixed for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Volume Licensing issues need to be resolved thru volume licensing support

----------------

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/volume-licensing-site.html

Volume Licensing Activation Issue: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1526938

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I will have to ask you to reach out to our support team again, they are the only ones who can make changes to the activations.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please see below transcript of the lack of help I have received from the "Support Team"

info: Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

info: You are now chatting with Vikrant.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Vikrant: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Vikrant: I am reviewing your issue. Please stay online and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session is not interrupted.

Vikrant: Is it the first time you are contacting Adobe regarding this issue?

Thomas Gilbert: hi no i have contacted before about it

Vikrant: I understand that you are facing issue with your volume licencing ?

Vikrant: Is that correct ?

Thomas Gilbert: yes

Vikrant: Thank you for the relevant information.

Vikrant: I would like to inform you I have to transfer your case to our concern department. They will get it done.

Vikrant: Allow me a moment while I connect to them.

Thomas Gilbert: i have installed dreamweaver cs3, with a volume licence key, but it keeps complaining about activation

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: You are now chatting with Deepti.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Deepti: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Deepti: How are you doing today?

Thomas Gilbert: good thanks

Thomas Gilbert: i am having issues with dreamweaver cs3 volume licencing, it keeps complaining about activation

Deepti: I would like to inform you that we are not supporting the installation or activation of CS# anymore.

Deepti: I would request you to refer to forums.adobe.com

Thomas Gilbert: tried that, no help

Thomas Gilbert: CS3 is still supported isnt it?

Thomas Gilbert: i thought it was just CS2 that was no longer supported

Deepti: I am sorry, but I won't be able to assist you with this.

Deepti: We are not even supporting CS5.5.

Thomas Gilbert: so how do i use dreamweaver cs3 without it expiring

Thomas Gilbert: It says "You have 29 days left to activate your software" so what can i do ?

Deepti: As I said that we are not supporting CS3 , so I won't be able to help you with the activation of it.

Thomas Gilbert: can you put me through to someone who can? simply saying you cant help is not acceptable, this is adobes product

Deepti: There is no team that supports the activation of CS3.

Deepti: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thomas Gilbert: you really aren't giving me any help, so basically you are telling me that the product we paid for is now useless?

Deepti: We are not stopping you to use the product, it is just that we cannot help you with this product.

Thomas Gilbert: you are stopping me from using it, by not helping me activate it, it will cease to work

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to tom.gilbert@email.com at the end of your chat.

Deepti: I won't be able to assist you for the version that is no longer supported by Adobe. I hope you understand.

Deepti: Please refer to forums for any help.

Thomas Gilbert: fine

Deepti: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that Thomas. I will contact you for the serial number and will get this fixed for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines