Highlighted

Dreamweaver sign in

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assigned Dreamweaver and photoshop license to new user via teams admin console.  He created Adobe ID and downloaded creative cloud on pc......installed photoshop - works fine!  Installed Dreamweaver, but when you open it asks for sign in information, which you put in but it is then stuck in an infinite loop of asking for sign in info!?!?!?

Tried uninstalling/installing but get same result!

Any ideas?

Simon

Thanks Rohit

I managed to solve it!

The previous user of the PC is an ex employee who also had an Adobe creative cloud license and Dreamweaver....I logged into the PC as her and found that her creative cloud was still signed in..... I uninstalled Dreamweaver and signed out of it.

Signing back in as the new user, installed Dreamweaver from his Creative Cloud and it worked perfectly!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver sign in

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assigned Dreamweaver and photoshop license to new user via teams admin console.  He created Adobe ID and downloaded creative cloud on pc......installed photoshop - works fine!  Installed Dreamweaver, but when you open it asks for sign in information, which you put in but it is then stuck in an infinite loop of asking for sign in info!?!?!?

Tried uninstalling/installing but get same result!

Any ideas?

Simon

Thanks Rohit

I managed to solve it!

The previous user of the PC is an ex employee who also had an Adobe creative cloud license and Dreamweaver....I logged into the PC as her and found that her creative cloud was still signed in..... I uninstalled Dreamweaver and signed out of it.

Signing back in as the new user, installed Dreamweaver from his Creative Cloud and it worked perfectly!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

Please check these link and follow the instructions.

Activation and deactivation troubleshooting

Creative Cloud activation and sign-in troubleshooting

~Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rohit

I managed to solve it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines