Highlighted

Editing Users

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We have set up all our users but one email address was incorrect so they didn't get their initial email to download adobe and I can't seem to edit it.  When I go in to edit the user I can change their name but no their email address.  Help please.

Nevermind.  I got through to someone on the Chat feature and they fixed it for me.  Looks like that's how you have to do it.

Topics

Acrobat, Admin console, How to, Licensing, Manage account, Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing Users

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We have set up all our users but one email address was incorrect so they didn't get their initial email to download adobe and I can't seem to edit it.  When I go in to edit the user I can change their name but no their email address.  Help please.

Nevermind.  I got through to someone on the Chat feature and they fixed it for me.  Looks like that's how you have to do it.

Topics

Acrobat, Admin console, How to, Licensing, Manage account, Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, would you like to help me how to edit the name? thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

How can i edit  the user's name  in the admin console. The  email is correct.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines